Friday, July 25, 2008

The Jealous Seed

Gracie has finally started getting a bit jealous of Ash. I think being home all summer has worn on her. She doesn't come first all the time. Since his cry is louder he normally gets fed and taken care of before she does, which she is NOT used to. Because she is one of few girls in her class at school and she is so small she gets more attention than the other kids. Her teachers have spoiled her rotten, and I am sure that Johnny and I didn't help any before Aiden as born. I thought I would take a few pictures of them on our bed today. It started out fine until I started talking to Aiden to get him to smile. Gracie's head kept moving more and more into his space until finally it seemed like he never existed, but he was still there.

They both start school Monday, so I am curious how that is going to go. Gracie misses her friends. Most of them go to our church, but because of Gracie's size she hasn't been moved up to the two year old room yet (even though she is potty trained and most of them are not.) Aiden has gotten used to being held all the time. I am sure his teachers won't mind the first few days since they have't seen him al summer, but I am sure it will get old quick.

No comments: