Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Changes

I was looking back on pictures of our house when we first moved in. I guess I just forgot how much it has changed and how much we have done. I was a bit bummed yesterday because our 3 year remodeling project on the master bath just seems to be dragging out. I will be so thankful when it is finished, but I really need to be thankful for what we have already gotten done. I thought I would share some before and after pictures of our house that will be forever a work in progress. I don't how many people know this, but the house we live in was Johnny's grandparents house. Johnny's dad, grandfather, and greatgrandfather built the house the year that Johnny was born.
BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:


AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

1 comment:

The Lockharts said...

Gosh, the house looks awesome! We could use your help up here.