Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy First Birthday Ash!!!!

I can't believe that Tuesday was Ash's birthday! I don't know why, but he is still just a baby to me. I think since he has yet to walk I don't see him as being one. Gracie was running around on her first birthday, so I'm just not used to it. He has made some progress towards walking. I know he can do it, he just doesn't want to. Maybe I have him too spoiled.

Since I have class on Tuesday nights Johnny and I decided to take the day off for Ash's birthday. We had a family fun day in the middle of the week. First we ate at Pizza Hut for lunch and then went bowling. I was suprised Gracie remember so much from our last bowling trip. After we played the arcade and bowled a game, Gracie and I went to pick out a birthday gift for brother. She had so much fun picking it out. She was determined to get him a batman toy. She told that is what he wanted. Then she told me I needed to get him a princess toy.

Like any little boy he just wants to play with the ball!

This is face I am getting used to seeing way to much. Ash's world has fallen apart the past few weeks and any little thing can set him off. He has moved rooms at school which means no morning nap, he is cutting more teeth, and mommy has cut him off from the never ending tap of milk.

No comments: