Saturday, March 21, 2009

DNOW weekend

Last weekend was so busy for us. We had a blast though. Every year since we have been married (except last year due to me being in the hospital) we host a group/band at our house. It was so much fun this year. We had 10th grade girls. The group leader was actual a girl I remember from Centerville First Baptist when she was in the nursery, Katie Hartzog. She did an awesome job leading those girls through the whole weekend. They were so well behaved and I think they really heard God speaking. It is truly amazing when you can open your home to youth so that they can be closer to God. I think it is a blessing to our kids to have such wonderful role models. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

As you can tell Gracie didn't hesitate around the "big kids."

Ash had so much fun too. I cooked mac and cheese Saturday night and he chowed down on it!!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

This looks like so much fun! What a great idea!