Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Pictures

We went a few Saturdays ago and had Christmas pictures taken at my school. They didn't turn out like we planned. I was so frustrated because I spent just about every night that week working on their outfits. Gracie freaked out because Santa was in the building. She is terrified of Santa this year. I knew a year would come when she would not sit in his lap. We had planned on taking a big family picture and then get a few pictures of all the grandkids on my side of the family. Needless to say Gracie had other plans. A co-worker of mine could only get a few shots of her in the hallway. I hated it because the photographer from Southern Edge photography wanted to get a picture of her for his website. I really wish she would have done it. He does great pictures.

No comments: