Sunday, January 25, 2009

We offically have four teeth

Ash now has four teeth. He cut his first tooth the week of Thanksgiving. It seemed like it took forever for that tooth to come through the gum. Since Christmas he has had three teeth that have been wanting to poke through. Finally all three have broken the skin. I am amazed that he has not been fussy or cranky. I guess I just need to be thankful. I tried to get the best picture I could, but do you know how hard it us to take a picture of teeth. Every time he would smile it would be just halfway. I just had to try to make him laugh which meant he would throw his head back.
Ash also went to the doctor last week for his 9 month appointment. He weighed in at 18.5 pounds and was 27" long.

Ash was giving me the look. He makes this face all the time. It has sort of evolved the past few weeks. He will make the face and growl when he doesn't like what I am doing, or he will grunt while doing it if it is funny. I love watching kids grow up and change, because they do change so quick.

No comments: