Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mother's Day

I know Mother's Day was so last month, but I thought I would start my first blog there. We had Ash dedicated on Mother's Day. I spent the whole week before working on his outfit. I smocked Gracie an outfit when she was dedicated, so I thought I would continue the tradition and make him one. I got the pattern out of an old edition of Sew Beautiful magazine. I couldn't find just the right gold color for the insert and bindings, so I decided to dye the material in tea. It was much easier than I thought it would be and the outfit turned out gorgeous. I can't wait to put it in the fair this year!



Gracie was so excited that morning because we told her she could go with us to "big" church. She wanted to wear her Easter dress, (I made that dress also.) which she calls her princess dress along with her clop-clop shoes. Thank goodness the church has carpet or she would have tried her best to "clop" them as loud as she could all the way down the aisle at church.



After chruch we went and ate at my parents house. Since everyone was there we took pictures. We finally got a picture of four generations of Musselwhites. Gracie and Ash are so lucky to have three great grandparents that love them very much.

2 comments:

The Lockharts said...

Yea! I'm glad you are blogging! I am so excited to be able to see more pictures of the kids. Q loves looking at them too. Now you have to get your sister on the bandwagon!

B. Lockhart said...

How 'bout some pics of the little ones driving pop's new mustang gt!?!

Looking forward to keeping up with you guys.